As a BC Notary, I can help you with a variety of legal documents that need to be verified, attested, or notarized.
My expertise includes the following:
- Statutory Declarations
- Letters of Invitation for Foreign Travel
- Travel Consent Letters for Minors
- Insurance Loss Declarations
- Executor Affidavits on Probate Applications
- Certified True Copies of Documents
- Notarization/Attestations of Signatures
- Authentication and/or Legalization of international documents
If you want a document notarized I recommend that
you book an appointment to see me. You will need two
pieces of identification:
- A government-issued photo identification such as driver's
licence, passport, or BCID.
- A Social Insurance Card, Health Care Card,
or a major credit card.
Please do not sign the document prior to our appointment.
We will have a short discussion about it and then
you will sign the document while I watch.